Treating Residents Across Frisco, Prosper, & Little Elm, TX
When it comes to Frisco orthodontics in and around Frisco, TX, Corbridge Orthodontics strives to be your choice. We’re proud to offer high quality orthodontic treatment for all members of the family. Orthodontic treatment isn’t just for children or teenagers; in fact, one in five orthodontic patients are over the age of 21. Nowadays, many adults are taking the opportunity to enhance their smile with orthodontic care. Whether you’re considering adult braces or another form of orthodontic treatment, Corbridge Orthodontics is here to give you the smile that you richly deserve!
Differences Between Adult Treatment and Earlier Treatment
There are several differences between treating adults and treating kids. These differences can include the following:
- The biggest difference is that the jawbones of younger patients are still developing. For adults, these bones have stopped growing, making it possible for orthognathic surgery to align the jawbones.
- Adults are more likely to experience gum recession or bone loss due to gingivitis or periodontal disease.
- Adults are also more likely to have teeth that are worn down, missing, or shifting into unfavorable positions that need to be corrected with orthodontics. Gum disease is less likely to occur to those with straighter teeth.
Corbridge Orthodontics recognizes that adults and children have different needs and require different levels of care when it comes to orthodontics. We’ll always work with you to ensure that your needs are met and you receive the most appropriate treatments.
The Benefits of Orthodontic Treatment
Some of the benefits you’ll get from receiving adult orthodontic treatment include:
- Orthodontic treatment can fix a bad bite, misaligned teeth, or teeth that are either too crowded or spaced apart. Some of these conditions may lead to tooth decay or gum disease.
- It can help relieve jaw pain or pressure that may be caused by crooked teeth.
- When your teeth are straight, it’s easier to keep them cleaner and healthier with standard brushing and flossing.
- Receiving orthodontic treatment can fix problems that would only get worse if left untreated.
- Having a healthy and beautiful smile may even give you more confidence!
Our Adult Treatment Options
While many adults may hesitate at the thought of wearing traditional braces, Corbridge Orthodontics is glad to offer not just your standard adult braces, but alternatives to them as well. Our treatment options are:
- Traditional metal braces
- Clear braces
- Ceramic braces
- Self-ligating braces
- Lingual braces
- Invisible braces
Contact Your Frisco Orthodontist Today!
If you’re looking for Frisco orthodontics, we encourage you to stop by and visit us sometime! To schedule an appointment with us, feel free to fill out our online appointment request form or give us a call at (214) 705-6188. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We can’t wait to see you and put you on the path to a healthier and straighter smile!