December 1st, 2018
5 Holiday Activities to Do in Frisco, TX
At Corbridge Orthodontics, our mission is to help patients of all ages throughout Frisco, Prosper, and the surrounding areas achieve a beautiful, healthy smile through quality orthodontic treatment. But as your dedicated orthodontic practice, we want to go above and beyond simply giving you a new smile: we want to help you use it, too! With the holiday season in full swing, here are our recommendations on some great holiday activities in Frisco that are sure to put a smile on your face.
Best Things to Do for the Holidays in Frisco
Looking for a little holiday cheer without heading out too far? That's easy! Here are 5 wonderful holiday activities that will bring smiles to the whole family, all located right in our own backyard:
- "Elf" The Broadway Musical: Broadway is coming to Frisco! Be sure to catch the holiday-themed "Elf" musical through the Dallas Summer Musical Series. While you're at it, find other great shows to see over the holidays!
- Pet Night with Santa: Want to get the family pooch in on the holiday action? Stop by the Stonebriar Centre for pet night with Santa!
- See Magical Ice Sculptures: Step into a real wonderland at the Gaylord Texan Convention Center, where you'll find a magical landscape of scenes inspired by "Rudolf the Rednosed Reindeer" carved into more than 2 million pounds of ice.
- Holidays in the Park at Six Flags: Looking for an excuse to visit Six Flags? You've found one. Head to the famous amusement park during the holidays to find special interactive exhibits that celebrate the holiday cheer.
- Snowland: Visit the Great Wolf Lodge for Snowland, a playground of magical decorations, holiday activities, and even a life-size gingerbread house!
Contact Your Prosper, TX Orthodontist
We hope these activities bring plenty of holiday cheer to you and your family, and once you're done with all that smiling, we're here to help make yours even brighter. Contact us today to learn how orthodontic treatment can help you achieve the smile of your dreams and to schedule your initial consultation. We can't wait to hear from you, and we wish you a very happy holiday season!