We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office located in Frisco, Texas. The initial visit will consist of a thorough examination by Dr. Corbridge or Dr. Rogers-Raftery, including diagnostic photos and a panoramic X-ray, and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
First Visit Treatment Possibilities
We know your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment, we may also reserve time following the exam for completing the diagnostic records. In some cases, we are able to put your braces on or take impressions for Invisalign® on the same day as your exam.
Recommended Items For First Visit
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.
Contact Corbridge Orthodontics Today!
Here at Corbridge Orthodontics, located near Little Elm and Prosper, Texas, we ensure that our patients are well-informed and acquainted with our orthodontic practice and treatment options. We guarantee that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of, and how long it will take. Our staff will always take the time to answer any questions that you may have and we look foward to your visit!